[lopsa-tech] recommendations for Docker training
Allan West
2018-01-22 13:08:11 UTC
Greetings,
As my unit begins to catch up on the backlog of technical deficits and
ancient systems, we're looking for a quick start to using Docker
effectively under RHEL7. An associate director said there's money for
training for several of us, and asked me to investigate online and/or
instructor-led options.

Because we're behind the curve, and time constrained, we want to learn
by formal training rather than self study and experimentation. If anyone
would like to recommend classes, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
Allan West
---
John Kennedy
2018-01-22 15:07:14 UTC
I would start with Docker Mastery on Udemy. The instructor is a Docker
Captain (Brett Fisher) and presents really well. He also has a Slack
channel that he is active on and he updates the course as Docker changes.
There is a follow up course on Docker Swarm. Cannot recommend enough.

On Jan 22, 2018 8:08 AM, "Allan West" <***@cookie.org> wrote:

Greetings,
As my unit begins to catch up on the backlog of technical deficits and
ancient systems, we're looking for a quick start to using Docker
effectively under RHEL7. An associate director said there's money for
training for several of us, and asked me to investigate online and/or
instructor-led options.

Because we're behind the curve, and time constrained, we want to learn
by formal training rather than self study and experimentation. If anyone
would like to recommend classes, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
Allan West

---
lopsa.org/d/msgid/tech/efa2d707-284f-4c04-4b29-23d22df9b9ed%40cookie.org.
---