[lopsa-tech] VMSworks office furniture---China top steel office furniture manufacturer
Milky
2017-07-07 01:53:24 UTC
Hi Sir,

I am Milky, it is pleasure to know that you are on the markets of Office furniture, we are the professional manufacturer for steel office furniture in China, We can produce all the items you are selling on your website with OEM&ODM design service, and we have already had some regular clients on your local markets.

We hope to get a feedback from your side, so that we can know more about each other in next.

Thanks & Best Regards!

Milky
Director

Lockers
Filing Cabinet
Office Cupboard
Mobile Pedestal
Mobile Caddies
Metal Wardrobe
Goods Rack
School Furniture
Metal Bed
Office Table
Safe Box

Henan Vimasun Industry Co.,Ltd

Add: 1001 Room, 10 Floor, Building 13, National University Science Park, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
M : 0086 15515596408(WhatsApp/Wechat)
T & F: 0086-371-87090607
E: ***@vmsfurniture.com
Skype: ***@hotmail.com | QQ:774412841