[lopsa-tech] Southern California Linux Expo -Attendees List
John Gough
2018-02-19 21:59:56 UTC
Hi,

I am following up to check if you are interested in acquiring the "Attendees
List of Southern California Linux Expo, Pasadena - USA

- Mar 2018".

We have identified 3,500 professionals are attending Southern California
Linux Expo through our primary & social research.

Let me know if you would like to acquire 3,500 Attendees List? We have
special discounted price for this month.

Southern California Linux Expo -Attendees List
Total Count: 3,500

Each Contact Includes for Attendees List: Business Name, Client Name, Title,
Email Address, Phone Number, and Web Address.

Thank you and look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

John Gough -Marketing Executive
---